Monday, July 20, 2009

"Fiesta"

When nuns say that you are going to two fiestas in one day. What they really mean is two MASSES in one day. NOT. THE. SAME. Quite disappointing. We learned this little fact on Thursday. They knew we aren't Catholic but took us anyway. And then woke us up at 6 for mass the next morning. Someone send me to Cartagena NOW please.

But seriously we very much love what we're doing. I just got a little overwhelmed? horrified? stircrazy? over all the praying. I mean its a lot of praying. I dont know how much I can stress this.

Luckily there is so much coffee cheese and bread POST mass that I can have something to get me through.

More atencion tomorrow! I hope my Spanish is coming along better so I can slowly and surely try to fully understand the stories we hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment